Date(s) - 12/17/2022
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Guardian 6 LLC
Kansas Concealed Carry Handgun Training
The purpose of Kansas Concealed Carry Handgun Training course is to provide training and education for people intending to use a handgun for self defense. It also fulfills the legal and practical requirements required by the state of Kansas (and many other states) to apply for a concealed carry permit. We will also offer information critical in making good decisions while carrying a concealed handgun. This is a non-NRA course taught by an NRA Certified Instructor in strict accordance with a state-approved lesson plan.
Our Concealed Carry Training is deeply rooted in the NRA Basic Pistol Training as well as some of the principals taught in the Personal Protection in the Home and the Personal Protection outside the Home courses. We also draw from our personal knowledge and include conflict resolution and a legal section to the course.
Practical and Written Assessment includes written test and range qualification. Written test will be comprised of 25 questions and requires a final score of 100% (any wrong answers will be reviewed and retested.)
Shooting exercises will take place at the same facility utilizing our firing range.
Range Qualification – 25 rounds on the target approved by the Kansas Commission on Peace Officer Standards and Training. Shooters will fire 5- 10 rounds each at distances of 3 yards, 7 yards, and 10 yards from the standing positions (disabilities will be accommodated). Shooters will begin at the low ready or from the gun benched in front of them. 18 hits on the scoring portion of the target are required to pass.
What to Bring:
- Valid Driver’s License or state ID
- Handgun (Unless renting a firearm from us, please make arrangements prior to booking)
- Ammunition for your handgun (due to the current difficulties acquiring ammo we only require 25 rounds). We offer ammunition for sale when available, please make arrangements prior to booking.
- Eye and Ear Protection (we have some loaner safety glasses and disposable hearing protection if needed.)
- Sack Lunch as it is not practical to find a dining establishment in our remote location.
- A hat with a forward facing bill is recommended and no low cut shirts, which can catch hot brass.
What is Provided:
- Drinks and Snacks will be available throughout the day.
- Range Fees and Targets are included in the price of the course.
- A copy of related laws and regulations as required by the Kansas Attorney General.
Guarantee: As many of you know, there are instructors who are offering a quickie course which does not cover the required material. Our classes are guaranteed to cover the required material so there is no risk of you losing your permit due to inadequate training. This also ensures that you have been introduced to the legal responsibilities of carrying a firearm for self defense which could easily save you a lot of trouble and hopefully keep you out of court.
Log in if you already have an account with us.